Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Billy438Stroker
5,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These shoes are worth $635??
I wouldn't pay that if I was a millionaire!!!

Barack Obama enjoys living like a king, so why shouldn't Michelle Obama live like a queen?

The First Lady was photographed last night in Hawaii wearing $635 per pair designer shoes by Maison Martin Margiela.

A woman lucky enough to have a job in this economy and working for the federal minimum wage of $7.25 per hour would have to work 88 hours (without taxes taken out) to make enough to pay for Michelle Obama's shoes.

The Obama’s are staying at an $8.9 million estate for an estimated
$4,000 per night. To cover the Obama's ten-night stay, the minimum wage worker would have to work two-and-a-half years (before taxes) to come up with the $40,000 Obama is reportedly laying out.

Obama has lectured Americans about how they cannot expect to
live their lives as indulgently as they have in the past. He has lectured businesses about their travel and pay. Yet Obama and his wife live like kings and queens.

The news media has yet to call him out on his extravagance when there is 10% unemployment with no sign of the employment picture improving this coming year.

The way they spend OUR MONEY is an insult to every hard working citizen of this country. GREED is their CREED !

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
but it needs to be the last..
It won't be,government has us by the balls. Doesn't matter who's president,there all fucked.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
How many people on here have tire deals with companies and get their slicks for free??? You think Michelle Obama pays for her cloths? It's all about advertising. That is the best money that shoe company ever spent...

·
Registered
17,776 Posts
These shoes are worth $635??
I wouldn't pay that if I was a millionaire!!!

Barack Obama enjoys living like a king, so why shouldn't Michelle Obama live like a queen?

The First Lady was photographed last night in Hawaii wearing $635 per pair designer shoes by Maison Martin Margiela.

A woman lucky enough to have a job in this economy and working for the federal minimum wage of $7.25 per hour would have to work 88 hours (without taxes taken out) to make enough to pay for Michelle Obama's shoes.

The Obama’s are staying at an $8.9 million estate for an estimated
$4,000 per night. To cover the Obama's ten-night stay, the minimum wage worker would have to work two-and-a-half years (before taxes) to come up with the $40,000 Obama is reportedly laying out.

Obama has lectured Americans about how they cannot expect to
live their lives as indulgently as they have in the past. He has lectured businesses about their travel and pay. Yet Obama and his wife live like kings and queens.

The news media has yet to call him out on his extravagance when there is 10% unemployment with no sign of the employment picture improving this coming year.

The way they spend OUR MONEY is an insult to every hard working citizen of this country. GREED is their CREED !
There is no Clothing allowance for the President and First lady. Although Congress did want Barbra Bush to get a $50,000 allowance (I wonder Why). So if she or he paid a MILLION DOLLARS for those but ugly shoe it's her/his money to so with! You have just proved yourself biased because of stupidity!

Hell, I can understand racial bias, but stupidity is a new one!

·
Registered
17,776 Posts
How many people on here have tire deals with companies and get their slicks for free??? You think Michelle Obama pays for her cloths? It's all about advertising. That is the best money that shoe company ever spent...
It's been that way sense Reagan, if you don't remember the Million dollar wardrobe Nancy Reagan "BARROWED"!

·
Registered
17,776 Posts

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
She can afford it, her husband has a good job.

·
Senior Frog
10,331 Posts
Shoes may be high,it may be tax payers money although they do get many freebees and actually they do get a paycheck as
a govt worker.......and I am not a fan of Obama(s) or the current administration
BUT

Every prez and first lady have been doing this shit since george washington days
pissing way our money on partys,vacations and whatever

·
Bad Muther Fucka
829 Posts
Shoes may be high,it may be tax payers money although they do get many freebees and actually they do get a paycheck as
a govt worker.......and I am not a fan of Obama(s) or the current administration
BUT

Every prez and first lady have been doing this shit since george washington days
pissing way our money on partys,vacations and whatever

I didn't vote for him or particularly like him. However they had lots of money before he became president. They may have been a gift.

I saw a behind the scenes episode. They have to pay for clothes and food in the white house. I also read just yesterday where they get extravagant gifts from other heads of states. Our cheap ass government gives Ipods or a dvd collection.

Its not all him fucking this country up. It the greedy bastards that own huge businesses and Senators and Congressmen.

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
The last thing you need to get upset about is a lousy $600 pair of shoes. If we knew half the shit these politicians were doing we'd be roadtripping to Washington to burn the joint to the ground!!!

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
The only time I get upset about $600 shoes is when my wife wants them. She came to me 2 weeks ago with a printout for shoes by Christian Loubaton, $595. I know I spend money on cars but at least I can use the car more than a year ..........WTF is with women.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts