Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Carbon Fiber, two front ends, two scoops, has run 6.63 with a blown motor. Car is nice

What would be a decent sell price on it?

One of My Customers is getting ready to sell it.

·
Registered
617 Posts
About $5000, delivered to my door as a roller sounds about right! ;)

Oh come on you know that was coming!

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The old Phelps car?
Supposedly belonged to a car dealer from New Jersey.

It is Silver with black strip and has side mount exhaust air brushed on to it.

Belongs to a Guy named Jerry Holt now. has been running 7.40's in Top Sportsman. wanting to trade for a New Haas car that John woods has and is only gonna get 38-40 K on trade for the roller, I figured that was a little light!

·
Registered
658 Posts
40- 45 if it's a dbl framerail, the market is tough right now, I know where a 2005 built Bickel 63 Vette is for mid sixties with no takers!!

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
With the car being 10 years old and the history of the amount of runs unknown... I would venture in todays market that it would go for around 30k. A buddy of mine picked up Mike Edwards old Haas pro stock firebird that won a few races and had limited runs for 32k 3 years ago rolling minus motor and trans only. Had the electric shocks, computer, center section tins for glide or liberty etc.

·
Banned
9,400 Posts
Hmmm I think I may know the one you are talking about. There weren't too many Haas cars with the exhaust painted on. Does the tag have a CB or JW? 38-40 is very reasonable for a 10 year old car with a lot of passes on it considering that car was in the 60-65 range brand new.

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hmmm I think I may know the one you are talking about. There weren't too many Haas cars with the exhaust painted on. Does the tag have a CB or JW? 38-40 is very reasonable for a 10 year old car with a lot of passes on it considering that car was in the 60-65 range brand new.
I dont remember what the tag has on it, I remember talking to the original owner when I had to repaint a hood (had to change the hood from a blower hole to a scoop hole) He told me that it had not been run much and that it was still the same paint as when he picked up the car... Wish I could remember the name....Called him tag number is JHRC 9-6-63 115233C1 must be a late 96 car. i

·
Cry me a river
1,470 Posts
Jerry's car is super nice . Runs dead straigh every pass and very consistant . I knew after driving wood's p/s he would be chompin at the bit for it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts