Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bracket motor made 1215 hp at 7800 i am not really interested in turning it this hard would rather shift around 7400 had no idea it would make so much power this high up,and it is leaving to much et. on the table short shifting it like this i think.Is there another intake that would help the power down lower and et. it better it has 377 brodix HH moved centerline heads.:smt102

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
you might want to look at cam specs to move the peak down, it's in the combination
of ALL of the parts, , as in all of our testing the intake alone won't drive the peak that high on a 622"

curtis

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Bracket motor made 1215 hp at 7800 i am not really interested in turning it this hard would rather shift around 7400 had no idea it would make so much power this high up,and it is leaving to much et. on the table short shifting it like this i think.Is there another intake that would help the power down lower and et. it better it has 377 brodix HH moved centerline heads.:smt102
Just curious can you tell any more about the combo? Compression, what fuel you used?

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Yah I can't see what parts 7500rpm will make last longer than 7800rpm does. I'd keep running it as is.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1500 c&s aerosol carb. Just not really wanting to turn it that hard for bracket racing.Its been 4.52 so for in the heat,just thought it might go a little faster even short shifting

1 - 13 of 13 Posts