Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Still a work in progress, but here are some pics of my '63 Chevy II. I just got the car running, but haven't gotten to drive it much yet. The engine is 347 LS1 with a TC78 turbo, Garrett Air2Air intercooler, etc. The turbo headers came from VA Speed and I had a local fabricator build the hot and cold side. Hope this helps...

·
Registered
73 Posts
64 nova bbc twin 94mm promods still have alot to do just finish the headers

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
hey hbhc and 64 duece ...... could i get a pic of your intercooler setups

im looking to do a single blowthru set up in my 63 nova , im running a heidts mustang II front suspension with no innerfender panels , i dont want to cut up the car too bad let me see what you have ... thanks

·
THREAD KILLER
5,135 Posts
this is a build pick from a buddys car that was with a s480 now a GT55-91 hes a member maybe he can put up some pics after we got it done

·
Registered
53 Posts
hey hbhc and 64 duece ...... could i get a pic of your intercooler setups

im looking to do a single blowthru set up in my 63 nova , im running a heidts mustang II front suspension with no innerfender panels , i dont want to cut up the car too bad let me see what you have ... thanks
Here are some intercooler pictures from my car. The intercooler is a Garrett 3.5 x 24 core. I had to remove all of the factory hood latch assembly and cut two holes for the cold side in/out. I'm hoping to get some of my grill back in, but I'm not sure how much is going to fit. I have a Scott's front end, but the Heidt's should be at or about the same. If you are making big power and don't want to cut much, you might want to look at air-water intercoolers.

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
thanks for the pics , im running a carb blow thru , around 850 hp with 15 or so pounds , im running a glass hood so i can ditch my hood latch assembly ...... im also looking at the wrenchrat twin turbo set up too ......www.wrenchrat.com

·
Smoked another CTD
3,956 Posts
BAD AZZ!
Trailblazer engine?

·
Registered
209 Posts
thanks for the pics , im running a carb blow thru , around 850 hp with 15 or so pounds , im running a glass hood so i can ditch my hood latch assembly ...... im also looking at the wrenchrat twin turbo set up too ......www.wrenchrat.com
Here are a few pictures of Wrenchrat's TT system in a 1964 Nova being built by Whipple Motor Sports, Smith Racecraft front-end. There should be more pictures with an intake system mocked up here within the next couple weeks. Feel free to get ahold of me with any questions.

Thanks,
Brian Wolfe
Wrenchrat Inc.
[email protected]
(509)714-0226

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
il_wolf ..... keep picks coming , this is exactly what im looking for , ir running a heidts clip so im more than positive it will fit now after seeing your pics , i have sent emails to steve about it , dont know if i will do a complete kit or buy in peices yet though , youll be hearing from me sometime in the near future ..... thanks for the pics too

feel free to pm me pics as well if you want to , im gonna need all the ideas i can get

1 - 20 of 23 Posts