Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
10,000 thanks to Ellis Groo (2fst4lv) of Speed Secrets for doing a great job on the tune. Just cracked 600 through the auto, on sticky rubber with big CVs. Thrilled, to say the least. He's even repping his bullet shirt. Time to go fast, 9.99 n/a or bust.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Yes, locked. Not expecting to run 9s, but it has a 10.2-3 in it for sure. Car had 10.5s in it before the retune/pump, and it can still go for a gear change in the rear, and an EWP for another few ponies. Raceweight is just under 3800 with me in it, still has full interior/stereo/etc.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yes, locked. Not expecting to run 9s, but it has a 10.2-3 in it for sure. Car had 10.5s in it before the retune/pump, and it can still go for a gear change in the rear, and an EWP for another few ponies. Raceweight is just under 3800 with me in it, still has full interior/stereo/etc.
I went [email protected] @ 3875 lbs making 555rwhp 595 rwtq through a th400 unlocked in my 2010.

·
Registered
291 Posts
that graph looks off a little. HP and Tq dont cross at 6300 rpms

what were the numbers in SAE smoothing 5? about 578ish?
The scaling on the graph is off left to right. Numbers are not the same. That is why it is not crossing at 5252.

Zach

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.