Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a big block mustang @3080 pounds with 275 pro's and recently went to Jakes drag strip in Molton AL and on 3 hits I had a 1.10 1.07 and a 1.03 60ft on one system but with great air. Of course it was doubted by many including myself even though I knew when it left the line that my car had never started that hard. My best 60 had been in Holly Springs 1.10 and I've only have made about 25 passes on 275's . The owner and manager of Holly Springs said they thought jakes 60ft timers may be a little short and I agreed. However this weekend I turned on my second kit and had a 1.04 in Holly Springs so what should I think. All I do know is I love the 275.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Wow - it sounds like you have a great setup for that tire. Glad to hear you like them.

It's amazing what racers can do with these products. I remember when we first started down the DOT radial path. We were excited to be the first P275/60R15 in the "8's"!!!! hehehehehe

That was at the end of 2003. It's amazing how far things have progressed in 10 years....

OK - now I'm felling old...

Thanks again,

Jason Moulton

1 - 2 of 2 Posts