Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Budget Beater
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
6 weeks ago I had a triple bypass and now I can officially drive again! WOOT WOOT! Sucks not being able to drive and having to ride with the wife, she scares the hell out of me :smt082:smt082

·
Senior Moment
9,664 Posts
That's great news :party

With that said...from now on, take care of yourself, we would like to keep you around,,,TLW

·
Budget Beater
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A li'l presumptuous of you to assume that he wasn't taking care of himself to begin with!... ;)

Good luck OP!... :cool:
According to the docs, I wasn't doing a good job of it :(
Smoked 1-1/2 packs a day, mountain dew/monster energy addict
The thing that did me in was diabetes, I went so long not knowing I had it that it did major damage. Now it is controlled, no more soda/energy drinks, less pastas and bread, only high protein low carb foods now. Doc said I am healing very well, and my heart is strengthening slowly, will do much better once I start cardio rehab next week. My heart was only functioning at 25% They were stunned I had not had a heart attack.

·
JustSayin' CyberWarFare
3,326 Posts
Awesome!

·
Registered
16,650 Posts
Good luck!!!

Over the last 10 years I've been dropping my vices one at a time.

Women are one of the last vices I have. But the problem with that vice is usually they DROP ME! ;)

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
According to the docs, I wasn't doing a good job of it :(
Smoked 1-1/2 packs a day, mountain dew/monster energy addict
The thing that did me in was diabetes, I went so long not knowing I had it that it did major damage. Now it is controlled, no more soda/energy drinks, less pastas and bread, only high protein low carb foods now. Doc said I am healing very well, and my heart is strengthening slowly, will do much better once I start cardio rehab next week. My heart was only functioning at 25% They were stunned I had not had a heart attack.
I stand corrected!...
How's the smoking doing?...

Coming from a pack a day guy, myself!... :rolleyes:

·
waiting to make a pass!
18,370 Posts
6 weeks ago I had a triple bypass and now I can officially drive again! WOOT WOOT! Sucks not being able to drive and having to ride with the wife, she scares the hell out of me :smt082:smt082
Your track will let you ride shotgun?

·
Registered
48,068 Posts
That's great news!

...can ya drive down to the Red Lion an' pick up a keg for me? :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts