Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On a typical two bottle set up in the front seat of a mustang. how long should the -6 nitrous lines be to reach two foggers. Looking for a typical length before I order them too long and have extra line laying in the car.

Thanks
Greg

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
What length line do I need?

ANYBODY ???

Help.....

·
In Glock I Trust
6,825 Posts
Why dont you just run some thin rope from point A to point B, measure the rope and order.......:confused:

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
-6 Line

I'm currently a few thousand miles away from the car ( Afghanistan) and trying to ge the parts so they are waiting for me when I get home.

Thanks
Greg

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
-6 Line

I'm currently a few thousand miles away from the car ( Afghanistan) and trying to get the parts so they are waiting for me when I get home.

Thanks
Greg

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
17,959 Posts
In the service? If so, someone step-up and get him a measurement! I only have F-Bodies so I can't help you much there. They also need to know where you solenoid is.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
usually 8ft will do the job. in my car (which is the same as a mustang) this is from the bottle in the front seat area to a union on the firewall right behind the right valve cover.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
-6 line

Thanks Dinkel,

I'm from the Fort Hood area. You also gave me advice on getting a BBF built once.

Thanks again
Greg

·
Thread killer
1,879 Posts
usually 8ft will do the job. in my car (which is the same as a mustang) this is from the bottle in the front seat area to a union on the firewall right behind the right valve cover.
Mine are 8 feet long. Good luck with your build. Thanks for your service! :smt023

·
Nitrous Junky
10,820 Posts
-6 is easy to make. buy 30ft of teflon line and some fitting man that way they are perfect ;)

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
Ya really dont need to buy 30ft... Look around a little, and I'm sure you'll find a piece close to what you need... Let me know if you have a problem, I'll find ya a piece... The fittings are pretty easy to come by...
Let me know..
Be safe... and thanx for keepin us safe..:smt023
Respectfully -
Maddawg

1 - 14 of 14 Posts