Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Were there any tuners or any other aftermarket performance parts on it?

·
In the Beams.
21,997 Posts
expalin to me how that bottom end is a ford? im very interested in hearing this since the 6.4L is a Navistar motor.
It has a ford badge on it , was approved by FORD, Warrantied By FORD, SOLD by FORD , Parts are available by FORD,Factory engine from FORD & it's International Navistar BTW... Enjoy your shitbox !!! Funny how people forget that international also built the 7.3 but don't disclaim FORD's identity with that motor ( the only decent motor the super duty's had )

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
wait a second, you forgot something, is it built by Ford? NOPE. i dont own one anymore, i enjoy my new Ford built motor instead of that Intertrational i used to own. dont worry, i know the companies name, ive owned one. but once again, its not a Ford motor. just as a Cummins is not a Dodge motor.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Oh thats correct only ford break, i have never sean a dodge or chevy on a hook. The dodge dealer down the streets service lot if sure full of alot more trucks in the tow in section that at the ford dealer i work at. Geuss they just put them there to look busy. Fucking every thing breaks give me a fucking break, i have been a ford deisel tech for 13 years , yes the 6.0 sucks at times, but the 6.4 has been a HUGE improvment over the 6.0, and the 6.7 will be amazing. just my 2 cents so fuck you
love wally

·
Registered
8,823 Posts
It has a ford badge on it , was approved by FORD, Warrantied By FORD, SOLD by FORD , Parts are available by FORD,Factory engine from FORD & it's International Navistar BTW... Enjoy your shitbox !!! Funny how people forget that international also built the 7.3 but don't disclaim FORD's identity with that motor ( the only decent motor the super duty's had )

SO in my world of Marine engines that Are GM based but have Mercruiser or Volvo names on them makes them NON-GM ??? I think not this is just something that gives you an complaint against the engines that beat you too often at the track !!!!!!!!!:cool:

·
Custom User Title
1,678 Posts
You hit the nail right on the head!!!
I couldn't of said it any better.
According to all the Ford/ Navistar naysayers, Ford has never built a diesel then.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Who cares if it had a tuner on it.For the price you pay for a pile of shit today it should be able to take a ass kicking.Look at it this way look at all the stock mustangs and camaros that have nos kits

·
Registered
293 Posts
I work for a ford dealership as a diesel tech and from seeing other 6.4 with same damage, usually coolant gets into cylinders by way of the egr cooler,and that is usually caused by a cracked radiator and runing low on coolant.All of witch is Fords problem not the costumers.6.4 is a great engine but the bottom end is not as strong as 6.0 or 7.3.But as long as they(6.4)are not trying to compress a liquid they hold up real well exspecialy when poperly taken care of.Just my opinion

·
Registered
844 Posts
I expected to see a fuel receipt when I opened this thread...

·
Registered
227 Posts
i would like to know if the op is at a ford dealer. he hasnt answered that question yet. and for all those that say ford sucks, go start your own car company and lets see how well you can build a truck.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts