Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
51,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whoduh thunk?.

I know they aren't as good as their ranking (No. 11) but coming off the abortion of the past few years of coaching....

·
Registered
10,720 Posts
Whoduh thunk?.

I know they aren't as good as their ranking (No. 11) but coming off the abortion of the past few years of coaching....
I thought the same about the ranking but I am starting to believe they are very close to it. I like UM's chances next week at MSU.

·
Registered
51,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought the same about the ranking but I am starting to believe they are very close to it. I like UM's chances next week at MSU.
They still have holes....but it's starting to look like a football team again. It's nice to see "some" defense.

I'm thinking they'll put up a tough game next weekend. I'm feelin' better.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
They still have holes....but it's starting to look like a football team again. It's nice to see "some" defense.

I'm thinking they'll put up a tough game next weekend. I'm feelin' better.
You and I think alot alike !!! I am loving how Mattison has the defense adjusting to every situation, especially after half time. However, my ass still puckers when we are up against QB's who are quick on the release, and accurate to boot. Tonight's game reminded me alot of ND and Michael Floyd's ability to catch about anything. Plug some of the holes, and tighten up the secondary and I think we will be golden. Also, I'd like to see Denard plant his feet before throwing up the pigskin

·
Fastest mustang roller
3,005 Posts
Looked terrible 1st half and great 2nd half, says something about good coaching. Go Blue!

·
Registered
51,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You and I think alot alike !!! I am loving how Mattison has the defense adjusting to every situation, especially after half time. However, my ass still puckers when we are up against QB's who are quick on the release, and accurate to boot. Tonight's game reminded me alot of ND and Michael Floyd's ability to catch about anything. Plug some of the holes, and tighten up the secondary and I think we will be golden. Also, I'd like to see Denard plant his feet before throwing up the pigskin
Great minds :p.

I am floored how they are adjusting...it's like night and day particularly between the halves.

Odly, I also agree on Denard. :p

·
Registered
56 Posts
big deal, Michigan is 6-0. They haven't played anybody good. We will see how good they are next week against a team with a good defence.

·
Registered
132 Posts
big deal, Michigan is 6-0. They haven't played anybody good. We will see how good they are next week against a team with a good defence.
Anytime you are 6-0 it means something. How come sparty isnt undefeated? They haven't played anyone good either.:finga:

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Where was Sparty's defense against ND ? Where was there defense when they allowed OSU that weak last minute TD :smt102

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
6-0 is awesome considering all the changes in staff and coaching. Nd was a good team a nw had something to offer too. We just need to have denard stop throwing the hail Mary for anyone to grab and play a little smarter football. Go blue!

·
Registered
51,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welp, i've been hearing that a lot. But they have beaten everyone (including ND). Sparty shit the bed against ND and looked like garbage against OSU.

I don't think Michigan really deserves the 11 spot in the rankings....and I also think Sparty is WAY overhyped. I think Cousins is mentally fragile.

·
Registered
725 Posts
I think if they are 7-0 after next weekend they deserve the hype. Not that they havent played a/any good teams, but we all know next weekend is going to be the hardest so far of the year.

GO BLUE!

·
Registered
51,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think if you asked anyone after three games in, they'd have said Sparty will kick their ass. IMO, now, I think it'll be a good game.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts