Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JUST CRUZIN LONDON visiting the queen driving down the Mal,Baza driving.
A good day out..just love cruzin the London streets.Drivin the Kings rd spot the Aston Martin and a old Austin.....
Sorry about the quality its on a mobile,will do a proper one on a good camera next time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0izoAvaeFs

·
Moderater
13,077 Posts
That's Aces to Bases Mate....

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool vid,what do the police think about a car like that in London?Are there many american cars like that cruisin around?
Most OLD BILL are open mouthed and genrally leave you alone,unless they catch ya drivin like a loon,but genrally there pretty cool,ive only been pulled twice in 10 years,and one of those was when i trans braked it right next to an unmarked old bill motor .lol.
And yes theres some badass yanks cruzin the streets over here,DRAG raceing is big in the U.K.
thanks for the kind comments...

Marc...

·
Registered
630 Posts
Most OLD BILL are open mouthed and genrally leave you alone,unless they catch ya drivin like a loon,but genrally there pretty cool,ive only been pulled twice in 10 years,and one of those was when i trans braked it right next to an unmarked old bill motor .lol.
And yes theres some badass yanks cruzin the streets over here,DRAG raceing is big in the U.K.
thanks for the kind comments...

Marc...
Awesome!I love 55 chevys,hopefully my next project will be one.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Nice 55-- its tough to put together something that nice over there. Parts are rare then if you ship--ouch. Had a V8 Vega when I was stationed at RAF Bentwaters/Woodbridge.
BobH

PS Dont bring that over here for a ride around King Obama's house, he'll have it crushed if he catches you!!!!!!!!!!

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,118 Posts
I LIKE WHEN YA GOOSED IT.....FOR THE BLONDE! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts