Yellow Bullet Forums banner

241 - 260 of 290 Posts

·
Registered
10,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #246
Ok, that looks like it's going to be it, Jim's customer will get it setup in his truck with exhaust and tune it from there, it looked like 28 degrees for best torque and 33 for best HP. The Hyd. roller turned out to be 260/270 on 110/106 with about .650 lift. This thing will be able to run on 87 and stay cool. I would like to see him, after he breaks it in good, try a 150 to 250 shot, if he ever gets his truck built up where it won't break anything. Most guys really don't know what 700hp is like in a big truck. Now he's going to spend some real money, converter, trans, drive shafts, gears, axles, on and on, I hope it's all good and all fun.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Early Eliminator block, Scat billet crank, Scat Pro sport rods, Diamond pistons 9
:4.1, Total seal rings, TF Charlie Evans A460 heads o-ringed, upgraded springs, TF Fulp tunnel ram. [email protected] 744 lift 115 separation solid roller, Morel lifters, Trend pushrods

·
Registered
478 Posts
Ok, that looks like it's going to be it, Jim's customer will get it setup in his truck with exhaust and tune it from there, it looked like 28 degrees for best torque and 33 for best HP. The Hyd. roller turned out to be 260/270 on 110/106 with about .650 lift. This thing will be able to run on 87 and stay cool. I would like to see him, after he breaks it in good, try a 150 to 250 shot, if he ever gets his truck built up where it won't break anything. Most guys really don't know what 700hp is like in a big truck. Now he's going to spend some real money, converter, trans, drive shafts, gears, axles, on and on, I hope it's all good and all fun.
like you say honest 700+hp and almost as much torque by 5100 in a driver is no slouch . and run on 87 👍 Don't know if you said , but I don't remember is his truck a 4x4 ?

241 - 260 of 290 Posts