Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hotrodhackers.com will be putting up $500 CASH for low ET (#1 Qualifier ) in Ultimate Street.

:party

Who's gonna get the money?

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will pay another $100 cash on top of the $500 and a case of beer if an FBODY takes it!

·
Registered
551 Posts
It will be easy to get from me, cause I wont have the heads back in time to go. Or that is what it looks like right now.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
It will be easy to get from me, cause I wont have the heads back in time to go. Or that is what it looks like right now.
Man you gotta light a fire under their ass and be there for this one as the Champ from the October Race!

·
Registered
551 Posts
Yeah been trying, but it is what it is.. Guess I will try to be at the race in the Rock NC, and will have all the guns loaded there lol.
Todd I would like to know too. As bad as it was messed up I would think it would be some faster. Heck it was down 3 mph on the final pass.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just got to the hotel in valdosta and saw Ultimate Street qualifying results. Looks like Neil Hawkins may be taking home the $500 for low ET . He is sitting #1 with a 5.226 @ 137 after two rounds today.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Congrats on the low et guys. Stopped by the pits to pay you guys last night after the big wheel race but the cars were covered up and nobody was in your
pits. I had to head back home this morning so pm me with your contact info and I will overnight the cash.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We did it, where do we get paid?
congratulations on setting the low et guys. I stopped by to pay you after the big wheel race, but both cars were covered up and nobody was around. planned on getting with you this morning but had to leave early. PM me your info and I will overnight the cash first thing monday morning.
thanks for supporting the class guys

Josh

( not sure if this posted from my cell phone so it may be a repost )

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If anyone is at the track could you please let duck or chris know my wife is sick and I had to leave early this morning to drive home.i am overnighting the cash

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We did it, where do we get paid?
Sent ya'll a PM. I will paypal the $500 tonight if you have an account or overnight the cash in the morning.

Hate I had to leave this morning. I wanted to give you the cash in person. But I promise to get you guys paid ASAP.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for getting in touch Eric and congrats on the new baby and low ET!! What a great race this weekend, hate I had to rush home early sunday morning. Taking wife back to the doctor now and overnighting your $500 cash to the address you sent.

Josh

1 - 20 of 20 Posts