Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Chinese buffet destroyer
2,134 Posts
dont really know what to make of that. looks like they've been there a while with the small tree growing in between em and the height of the grass. my guess is they are stock piled incase of a major national/nuclear/or biohazard disaster

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
26,239 Posts
no one ever thought maybe that could be an injection molding company..lol

me being in the molding industry we make a ton of shit an over run product all the time an store it..that way when the customer says hey i need 20k parts or so..we then charge them for putting the mold in the press when we never had to and they get there parts and we get some extra cash.

an wheres the lids for these things..??

·
Registered
16,780 Posts
Just like tupperware.........you can never find a lid when you need one!

·
Wearing my WWII helmet
19,489 Posts
Conspiracy therorists !!!! Ha Ha. I have a local concrete vault maker close to me, do you want me to go get some pictures of their stockpile ??? Do people really have nothing better to do ?
Question #1 yes please
Question #2 No, we really don't.:smt082

·
**BOOSTED SBF***
3,303 Posts
Those are Vantage Burial Vaults and that is one of the places that actually builds them. I am in the funeral service industry and we never use any of the composite style burial vaults. I personally own a vault and monument company, and my family and I also own a funeral home. The fit and finish on these products is terrible but there are still a lot of funeral homes that do use them because of the price and availability. When the bases to these are stored outside like that, the sun and heat will warp them and they never seal like they were designed. I got a shipment of these when they were first released and ended up scrapping the entire load. When I realized they didn't work as described, I couldn't imagine selling these to the families that we serve.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
do you really think they would get any complaints if after a few weeks or so they start leaking?? I can hear it already, I was just lying here and all the sudden ground water just started seeping in and every since it smells a little musty! LOL

·
...failure to communicate
4,872 Posts
do you really think they would get any complaints if after a few weeks or so they start leaking?? I can hear it already, I was just lying here and all the sudden ground water just started seeping in and every since it smells a little musty! LOL
I don't think it's leaking IN so much as it is leaking OUT> Not a smell you want permeating a cemetery.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.