Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
Merry Christmas.
My girls are young women now and their excitement is gone but I was up at 6 to put the hunk of rib roast on the smoker. I sure miss my girls being little and the excitement.

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
Got up and went to the front door to get the morning newspaper. The delivery guy was just dropping it off. He said the roads were icy and he was sliding around on his route. I know he is a guy in his late 40's trying to rebuild his life, so I will be looking this week for some rims and studded tires to give him.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
I'll be 54 soon and Christmas morning still has some magic to it. I shoveled snow this morning while my coffee was brewing, it was beautiful seeing the sunrise on fresh snow!

·
Registered
14,759 Posts
64 here and trying to fight off some sort of bug. So I didn't exactly launch, more of a crawl. :( We always exchange ours Christmas Eve.

Later we are taking gifts to the grandchildren and foster parents. With all the stuff they are getting this morning and then later, I'm sure they will be on overload. LOL

·
Registered
8,342 Posts
Got up and went to the front door to get the morning newspaper. The delivery guy was just dropping it off. He said the roads were icy and he was sliding around on his route. I know he is a guy in his late 40's trying to rebuild his life, so I will be looking this week for some rims and studded tires to give him.
:supz::supz:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.