Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
T/S 368E
32,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Anyone try this stuff from the late night reruns commercial????

I've never heard of it before, but looks like another miracle of late night TV scams????

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
The stuff we have found to work great repairing small imperfections in precision printing press iron drums is the stuff the Asian chicks use in nail salons to do your old ladies nails. Put a drop or two on the hole wave the uv flashlight at it for 30 seconds and it's harder than a wedding night dick. Works good for an adhesive also pretty amazing stuff

·
Registered
311 Posts
The stuff we have found to work great repairing small imperfections in precision printing press iron drums is the stuff the Asian chicks use in nail salons to do your old ladies nails. Put a drop or two on the hole wave the uv flashlight at it for 30 seconds and it's harder than a wedding night dick. Works good for an adhesive also pretty amazing stuff
Similar resin to what dentists use to fill cavities and the autoglass industry has used for close to 2 decades to repair rock chips.

·
T/S 368E
32,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Just looking for something that works on china dolls, and other girly crap my G/F needs repaired.
She collects all kinds of crap inside and outside in her garden that need some small fix's.

·
Registered
28,541 Posts
Go to a local hobby shop and ask for a bottle of Medium CA and a bottle of Accelerant. You're welcome.

·
Registered
21,164 Posts
A buddy of mine bought me Bondic last Christmas. It works pretty good but you have to really prep the surface for it to hold.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts