Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for some 5 on 5 bolt pattern skinny wheels. Either I am looking in the wrong spots or they aren't readily available. Anyone know who has them or will make them?

·
Registered
270 Posts
They don't make them in 15 x 3.5's for the 5 on 5. I got 15 x 5 Welds but I bought mine nearly 3 years ago. You can change the front rotors if there the b-car 12" to the camaro 1LE rotors just check to make sure they're the ones with the same BS as the b-car rotors.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well this is for an ex nascar that has been converted to a land speed car, so I am sort of stuck with what I got as far as hubs. I will contact diamond and see how much and if they can make me a set. If anyone comes across 2 or even four of them, please let me know. We will need these by august for bonneville.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
The only thing I could find years ago was the 15x5 Draglites. I ended up swapping out rotors and axles in the rear to allow me to get a nice set of wheels. Best thing I've ever done!

Holeshot or Bogart may be able to make you something.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks John but we are on a budget with this thing. I found some 15x4.5 from diamond for $75 each so that may be the ticket.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool, and I'll keep them in mind too when folks are looking for 5x5 stuff... which wheels did you get?
I didn't get them yet. Trying to work out a deal in exchange for advertising on the car. We'll see if they can hook us up or not.

I guess I should have mentioned that they need to be steel and not so expensive.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Have you tried BassetWheel(sp?)? I know they custom make steel wheels that are supposed to be very light compared to most other steel wheels. I contacted them to build me a set a while back but I decided to go aluminum for the looks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts