·
Senior with common sense
8,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Is it just me?, that engine looks like it's never been installed? :confused:
If you look at what appears to be ground cable you can see that it has a ring on it from a bolt being tightened against it. So that would lead one to believe it was installed, unless that ground is used during factory fire up.

·
Satans Daddy
16,835 Posts
You could put that in a 2019 Camaro and go 2 seconds quicker ;)
No doubt, looks to be a flood recovery, the coil packs were pulled and the bolts are missing.

·
Registered
18,202 Posts
No doubt, looks to be a flood recovery, the coil packs were pulled and the bolts are missing.[/QUOTE]

There are enough spotless corrosion free "virgin" machined metal points, the bare alum. and those paper labels that tell me it didn't go in water to all those low points.

·
Banned
1,987 Posts
Or you can just buy a "hellcrate" for the same price and not worry about what the history of it is

·
Registered
24,797 Posts
No doubt, looks to be a flood recovery, the coil packs were pulled and the bolts are missing.[/QUOTE]

There are enough spotless corrosion free "virgin" machined metal points, the bare alum. and those paper labels that tell me it didn't go in water to all those low points.

Maybe on the top row of a transporter truck,

that might have took the short cut thru that one LOW Bridge at 11foot, 8 inches or so.

The one posted here not long ago, with the video of the dumbshit tearing his roof off of his van / trailer.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts