Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im going 5 lug and want to see how some wheels look on the foxbody can u guys post some pics up thanks

·
Registered
52 Posts
Not the nicest car but Ive had quite a few differnt wheels on it.
03/04 Mach 1 wheels (back on car now)

04 GT Bullitt wheels (245/45 tires all the way around looked small on back)

Pro-stars

18" chrome bullitts (way to big but pretty much go free in a trade, sold after week on car)

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
I actually think those 18 inch Bullitts look great on there. Fix that rust! lol.

·
Registered
56 Posts
all nos 50 wat kind of wheels are they? back spacing and is the rear shorten at all?
mickey thompson wheels 3.5 x15 up front and 15 x 10 4" backspacing in the rear,rear end is narrowed 2 and1/8 on each side the wheels are discontiued i'm pretty sure

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i have a stock length 8.8 and want to fit the biggest tire i can without any issues. i want to go with a 275/60 DR but i was told that u have to put it on a 10 inch wheel

·
Registered
52 Posts
I actually think those 18 inch Bullitts look great on there. Fix that rust! lol.

They made the car stick out alot more. Gave me some un-wanted attention, I work in downtown kc, people of a certain race really liked the way they looked.. lol

Car is in garage now getting torn down to replace the 1/4 panels, waiting till I find a set off a donor car.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Even wrecked it still looks better then my car.. lol.. Looks like your bring it it back right though.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
My coupe...Billet Specialties Streetlites, 15x3.5 with 165 radials, 15x10 with 7.5BS with 28x10.5, rear is mini-tubbed with standard width 9".

This pic is with a 325/50 mickey drag radial on it

1 - 19 of 19 Posts