Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vernon House of Vern House Race Cars just raised the bar for 8.5" tire racing last night at Bloomfield Indiana. Set a new record and got the win two rounds later in the final to boot.....Got that dude flyin now !!!!!!

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
race

I made a few changes to the car friday night. Bradco had made me a new converter to try out and that thing really worked great and the other was some new Plug wires I got from firecore50 thanks guys .

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
race

Dave pouw

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
maybe a foot I will have video of it posted soon

·
Registered
1,159 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Awesome run Vern. What weight was that at?

·
Registered
452 Posts
That's a stout motor you built. Nice job.

How did those Hoosier stiff wall 8.5s work out that you mentioned a few months ago? Is that what you were running on for that pass?

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
tires

That's a stout motor you built. Nice job.

How did those Hoosier stiff wall 8.5s work out that you mentioned a few months ago? Is that what you were running on for that pass?
Yes I was running the hoosier tires. they have been working hard to make a better tire and it seems to be working .

·
Registered
452 Posts
Are they available to the general public yet?

Are you liking them better than M&Hs?

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
tires

I am up in the air on the M&H VS the Hoosier at this time with more testing I will Know. you can call 1-574-784-3152 talk with steve . I am not sure what they have that is ready for sale

·
Registered
287 Posts
Vern I have just one question for you. Can you run 50s at will?;) Sorry dude just had to ask! I am glad I left my car parked did need a spanking.:butthead:FordRules:

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
wires

Nice hit , Vern !. How do you like the ignition wires ? Any pics you can post ? I'd love to add your name and racecare to the website !! www.FireCore50.com
I am working on getting Photos.. I have Video just have to download it and that looks as if its going to be a problem for some reson it will not down load ????? But will keep working on it.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Vern I have just one question for you. Can you run 50s at will?;) Sorry dude just had to ask! I am glad I left my car parked did need a spanking.:butthead:FordRules:
MMMM at will ... I might be able to do that it ran 62 and 66 on the out of shape pass. I lifted Just a Bit when the guard rail was wanting to trade paint But anyhow thanks

1 - 20 of 86 Posts