Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
551 Posts
That was a good pass to of been on a .055 jet!!! I was very happy with that but it steadly went down hill from there. Just havent tested any with a bigger setup, so we ended up looking like a monkey trying to mount a football, I think with some testing it will really fly, also the tires have 9 races on them so that didnt help any.

· Registered
551 Posts
That is a plate single spray bar, the tire was those M/H 275s those have been very good I like them much better than the MT, 9 races is very good I think!
Doug, good to meet you & yours. Hope you come down to Jackson the class has gotten very close. If we go to Nashville again probably will put my motor in Cobbs car its mini tubbed and has ladderbars it will hold 295s so might go that route, also that was good of you on Mr. Boyd!!

· Registered
551 Posts
Maby we can do it more than once next time:(!! We ran in the KOS at Gleason TN 2 weeks ago and went 5.46 little lighter thoe the guy driving was 115 lbs lighter than me.
As for the guy who wanted motor specs its a 421 sbc 18deg heads. Just some old junk we put together;);)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.