Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
25 to enter 200 to win winner takes all...........:smt071

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how many cars can you get to what? hit the wall?
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WERE AT THE TRACK.WE HAVE DONE A LOT OF WORK TO THE TRACK SURFACE ,WE GROUND THE TOP END AND CARS ARE GOING DOWN THE TRACK FINE.

·
Registered
13,889 Posts
THIS COULD BE A GREAT DEAL IF THIS ALL COMES TOGETHER !!!!!!! I know I'll give it some time to get rubber on the track ,then give it a try !!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
THIS COULD BE A GREAT DEAL IF THIS ALL COMES TOGETHER !!!!!!! I know I'll give it some time to get rubber on the track ,then give it a try !!
thanks dave the track was working great on fri,sat ........:supz:

·
waiting to make a pass!
18,370 Posts
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WERE AT THE TRACK.WE HAVE DONE A LOT OF WORK TO THE TRACK SURFACE ,WE GROUND THE TOP END AND CARS ARE GOING DOWN THE TRACK FINE.
August, same result as the other 2 times i was there. besides, 200 bucks does'nt really pay for the night

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
The track works great i like the fact that it's up to the racers to vote on increasing the payout. 16 cars in 6.50 sat. night

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
August, same result as the other 2 times i was there. besides, 200 bucks does'nt really pay for the night
come out and t/t you will be happy with the track ,we are making some changes every week. rome wasnt built in a day. if all racers were in it for the money there wouldn't be any RACERS......... THERE IS NEVER ENOUGH PAY OUT TO COVER WHAT WE SPEND.....

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The track works great i like the fact that it's up to the racers to vote on increasing the payout. 16 cars in 6.50 sat. night
thanks ray im glad you had a good time hope to see you soon......:cool:

·
waiting to make a pass!
18,370 Posts
Pay for the night??? What did it cost to be at the car show last Saturday? Go lay down a pass!
Other than diesel for my truck, zip! did'nt have to wait in line either.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Let's have one.
3,176 Posts
With an entry fee that low it is for fun anyways. Its a hell of alot cheaper than PBIR and if you have been racing long enough you would know that Immokalee started off this way.
Good point. Gotta start somewhere.....I'll have my bracket junk down there as soon as I can.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts