Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Why would you get married period? You like hittin the same piece of hide for the rest of your life, sadness

·
Registered
16,256 Posts
HEY! You better credit me for that idea.... A marriage lease with a 3 year renewal. It's CRAZY this doesn't exist. We can get sick of a car after 3 years and it doesn't change a thing. But a human being that gets fat, lazy and a bad attitude we're stuck with til death? WTF?

·
Registered
6,552 Posts
The government did a large study on this subject.

They found that the leading cause for divorce is marriage

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
HEY! You better credit me for that idea.... A marriage lease with a 3 year renewal. It's CRAZY this doesn't exist. We can get sick of a car after 3 years and it doesn't change a thing. But a human being that gets fat, lazy and a bad attitude we're stuck with til death? WTF?
Fucking genius

What's nice is if this is the same as a car that means I can have more than one :p

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Just sent this to my GF of 18yrs and she responded

"Your assholeness is epic"

Than another email that said

"But I'll do it"

To which I responded, -your lease is already up!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.