Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,045 Posts
What the hell...there has been someone going around the IN, MI, IL area the past few months and has stolen quite a few racecars & trailers. Why arent the cops catching these people yet????? My friend Bob Cook had a breakin attempt just a day or two after he got back from the NMRA race. Someone is watching you guys & figuring out your schedules. It would be a shame to find out it was a "fellow" racer!

Phil sorry to hear your misfortune, i hope you can get your stuff back.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
136,624 Posts
Done.. Phil is a good person with a wonderful heart. I hope he or someone else finds these dirt bags and give him his stuff back... Good luck and I will make a few phone calls for you to see if anyone knows anything...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Monty Mikho said:
Done.. Phil is a good person with a wonderful heart. I hope he or someone else finds these dirt bags and give him his stuff back... Good luck and I will make a few phone calls for you to see if anyone knows anything...
Thanks Monty, I need all the help that I can get
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kelly Pelrine said:
What the hell...there has been someone going around the IN, MI, IL area the past few months and has stolen quite a few racecars & trailers. Why arent the cops catching these people yet????? My friend Bob Cook had a breakin attempt just a day or two after he got back from the NMRA race. Someone is watching you guys & figuring out your schedules. It would be a shame to find out it was a "fellow" racer!

Phil sorry to hear your misfortune, i hope you can get your stuff back.
Thanks Kelly
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
41 Posts
Hey Phil, Good luck and we will be watching out over this way. This news makes ya :evil: John
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
90 Posts
I live near Norwalk so I'll keep an eye out. Were the trailer graphics put on by you or are they common for the trailer? Any dents or anything that could ID your trailer? Someone could repaint etc... Pat :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fat Daddy said:
I live near Norwalk so I'll keep an eye out. Were the trailer graphics put on by you or are they common for the trailer? Any dents or anything that could ID your trailer? Someone could repaint etc... Pat :(
Pat the graphics were common from the trailer manufacture "Racer", there were no dents prior to it being stolen. It was brand new!!

Than again

Phil
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93,064 Posts
Kelly Pelrine said:
alot of peoples trailers were stolen within a few days of purchase......im startin to wonder if this is an inside job. maybe a few unsavory characters workin at these trailer places???
That should be traced....Are they all from the same Dealer.....Finance Company.........some comin tie-in to them.....Same make.......Not saying a Company is bad....it just might be one person that see's where the Trailors go....and alerts a Theft Ring......could even be a Putor Guy/Gal....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93,064 Posts
Phil.....there could be a common thread....same finance company.......same manufacturer.....something???....That 1 person gives a heads up to a theft ring.....its a long shot....but in this day and age you never know
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Top