Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
King Shit on Turd Island
33,367 Posts

FastTA, when you go to your photobucket account use the code listed as IMG Code. Just copy the IMG Code and paste it here in the subject of your post. There's no need for using the image posting tools from this page everything you need is already copied in the IMG Code.

BTW, the car's looking bad ass!

·
King Shit on Turd Island
33,367 Posts
Now you've got it.

Is that an AJE front end? If it is how much did you have to drop the k-member as I see you have spacers in there?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes it is a aje coilover spindle mount setup and a bmr k member i have about an 1 inch spacer in the front but im going to go back and put a bend in the crossover tube and take out the spacers , and yes i hope it does move out so i can keep up with stine , and alex vrettos , chris little and them guys

·
its blingtiffic™
9,829 Posts
I dig it!!!

·
its blingtiffic™
9,829 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks , ds i saw your car at carolina at grudge fest right yours looks pretty good too , its not minied yet but coming real soon wish i had done it to begin with but im going to run it this year without it being done will do over the winter

·
its blingtiffic™
9,829 Posts

·
Registered
21,313 Posts
You really need to pick one color and go with it. LoL :). J/k car looks great so far.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
no i dont have any pics of just the spindle mount setup but will get some for you if you need them , i was thinking flat black till i get a hold on the car then a candy blue

1 - 20 of 20 Posts