Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Duct Tape and WD-40
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what did you do with the radiator? i cut the top out of the core support and welded up a removable piece, also i have that tube front bumper support thing from burkhart fab (i think its from them anyway). we are running a gt47-88 right infront in the motor, so i was thinking about running it at an angle and kind shoving it in the bumper... sound about right?

i think i have seen some cars like this but my computer is running slow and its taking forever to find the pics. and if your one of the guys that have done this about what size did you order? i'm stuck with 24-3/4 tall. and can go any thickness, and limited to about 25-26 tall. and i cant find one near that measurement on summit... and i really don't want to get a custom rad. and input?

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,555 Posts
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/GRI-1-25241-X/

this is the rad im using..my turbo will front mounted in the bumper when i do the turbo engine..hot side will go on the outside of the drivers side rad core mount lil under the lights and then the cold side will come back threw the pass side on the side of the rad core mount under the lights and back up to the intercooler....my down pipe is the only thing that may stop me from this though/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts