Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 94 camaro and i want to purchase a k frame from BMr and was wondering if i should also purchase control arms. Or are the factory ones ok.

·
Registered
49,832 Posts
BMR is some heavy stuff. Good quality but heavy. I like the PA and AJE they are lots lighter. For street use I would recomend the BMR strong arms though. In fact if you street drive it just get the whole BMR setup. The problem is the stuff they have is so stupidly heavy that it doesn't save much wieght.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The car will not be street driven. it will be strictly race. and i am open to other companies besides BMR.

·
Kelly's Nightmare
4,147 Posts
burkhart chassis... full chromoly construction super light and strong as hell.

·
TEAM NORTH
4,862 Posts
give mark at racecraft inc. a call . they have everything you will need .k-members,a-arms,coilovers .very nice products and fit like a glove

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
need help on front shocks my car is to stiff and does not react my 60s suck push on the front and the car goes nowhere need help on shocks its a 94 camaro front half

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Powski makes great stuff as well.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
need help on front shocks my car is to stiff and does not react my 60s suck push on the front and the car goes nowhere need help on shocks its a 94 camaro front half
Look at your springs in the front. We had the same problem with my dads car (a 64 bbc nova) and our springs failed. The top three or four coils were touching each other so we got new springs and we were all set. also maybe your shocks went bad.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts