Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What about you?

The dreaded midlife crisis may come about because it coincides with life’s peak time for misery, a study released this week says, according to a report. That peak time would be around age 47, Dartmouth College professor and former Bank of England policy maker David Blanchflower claims in a study, after examining trends in 132 countries to compare the relationship between well-being and age. A typical individual’s well-being reaches its minimum point – on both sides of the Atlantic and for both males and females – in midlife, Blanchflower wrote in his report for the National Bureau of Economic Research.

Article here >>> Most people reach peak for being miserable around age 47, study suggests

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
That’s great.........
My wife of 24 years died in 2018 after a 10 year battle with breast cancer so I’m not sure how it can get worse for me at 46. I’m sure it could though! 👍🏻

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
At 47yo, I was in SE Asia more 20 something pussy than I ever did when I was younger. 47 was a good year for me, so I disagree with this study

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Forty seven was four years ago for me and I must say, I've weathered it nicely. No midlife crisis for me. It helps that I still love my wife of 31 years and we do everything together, and my kids are doing what they're supposed to be doing (working hard, saving money, and doing their own things without us having to bail them out).

·
T/S 368E
26,060 Posts

Complete BS, just watch the news, the most miserable people in human history are current 18-23 year old American POS liberal losers/leeches!!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts