Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Well, Syria is a well run country and surely Isis/Isil could never pull a feat like that off........................right?
Heard 4 planes though and not 46. Could be either way though.....

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Supposedly there are a number of planes missing from a Syrian airbase and nobody knows where they are. Isis is planning some festivities for 9-11 in a cliff notes version. Sheer speculation also from what I understand.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Those planes are no match for the Patriot PAC-3.

·
Registered
5,366 Posts
Things have drastically changed since 9/11. Any airplane that does not have a flight plan or goes off course, is quickly intercepted by military aircraft.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Supposedly there are a number of planes missing from a Syrian airbase and nobody knows where they are. Isis is planning some festivities for 9-11 in a cliff notes version. Sheer speculation also from what I understand.

Thanks for clarifying the topic.

·
pist'n Broke
20,941 Posts
Things have drastically changed since 9/11. Any airplane that does not have a flight plan or goes off course, is quickly intercepted by military aircraft.
we can only hope... i was discussing this with the wife... 9-11 starts at midnight and i expect if they are gonna attack it could be at anytime...

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
The whole "flying jetliners into buildings" thing is so 2001. Those phucksticks couldn't possibly get away with it again because the skies are too closely monitored.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
9-11 would be the WORST day they could attack. I would think they would do it when nobody is expecting it, and even then..They wouldn't get them over here.

But I think 46 planes is bs

·
pist'n Broke
20,941 Posts
9-11 would be the WORST day they could attack. I would think they would do it when nobody is expecting it, and even then..They wouldn't get them over here.

But I think 46 planes is bs
that's what i would think too... in my other post 9-11 starts at midnight and gives them a 24 hr window... i don't put anything past them animals...

the original count of missing planes was 11, which would still be bad...

1 - 20 of 70 Posts