Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
102,312 Posts
Jay Miller is an idiot if he doesn't know the difference between an exercise and an operation. Huge difference.

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
26,874 Posts
What's the big deal. They fly these jets over every event imaginable. So, the roof was closed? It was still televised around the world.

·
102,312 Posts

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
What's the big deal. They fly these jets over every event imaginable. So, the roof was closed? It was still televised around the world.

then the network should of payed for it...they payed that whore to butcher the national anthem, and all those monkeys to shake, grunt, and flop around at half time

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
I said ..your a fuckin mooch off the tax payers...
and I dont give a rats ass if you served the country... I never asked you 2 and i was never asked IF i wanted you 2
all i know Is I have 2 pay you ass for the rest of my life..
WHAT??
No you don't .. move to fuckin mexico ... or simply kill yourself
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
and I dont give a rats ass if you served the country... I never asked you 2 and i was never asked IF i wanted you 2
WHAT??
Just shut the fuck up, you just made it known what a fucking pile of shit you are.

·
The Media has an agenda!
25,768 Posts
"But the Navy said the only costs of the trip that it recorded were the fuel expenses of $109,000 and the flyover provided good publicity to help military recruitment."

Sure ..why not...it's just funny money that falls from the sky..right?

·
YB Managing Editor
51,150 Posts
WHAT??
Always making friends I see.. :smt081

·
YB Managing Editor
51,150 Posts
"But the Navy said the only costs of the trip that it recorded were the fuel expenses of $109,000 and the flyover provided good publicity to help military recruitment."

Sure ..why not...it's just funny money that falls from the sky..right?
I'd rather spend the money on military pilot training then on your welfare check.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts