Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a video of my buddies car that was just tuned at RPM.. thanks alot for the tune Ryan!!!

procharger F1c
mast heads
Beck sheetmetal intake
95mm TB
hyd roller
T&D rockers
callies crank, and rods
LSX block
Th-400
Ultimate converter from Lenny
9inch rear
Street car!!!!
it made 832hp and 836tq, maxing out the 80lb fuel injectors. cant wait to get it to the track..

http://s415.photobucket.com/albums/pp240/ripnitup/?action=view&current=phillip007.mp4

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
How much boost, compression and its gotta be a cog set up?

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How much boost, compression and its gotta be a cog set up?
Dan it has around 9 to1 comp i think, and was making 17psi at 7000rpm.. he is a member on here (charged 434) i think you sent him a PM the other day on your brackets.. it has a 8 rib belt on it now, with the NAPA green belt.

·
Registered
153 Posts
made 19 lbs then went to 17. the car is 9.1 compression. its still a 8 rib belt. we did have problems with it slipping. i need your cog kit. its just not in the budget now. mabe later this year., oh and thats me and conbread in the truck. it kept spinning on the dyno

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
made 19 lbs then went to 17. the car is 9.1 compression. its still a 8 rib belt. we did have problems with it slipping. i need your cog kit. its just not in the budget now. mabe later this year., oh and thats me and conbread in the truck. it kept spinning on the dyno
Cool, well we made with a 408 threw a 4l60, strange 60, full exhaust. 13lbs 704 @ 600rpms on e85 with 10.5 compression. It was pickn up 50 per 500 rpm till it rip'd the blower and alt brackets off the car. I turned prochargers kit into a 30mm cog. Not a good idea LOL

you know what yours made at 6000rpms.

I got 3 bracket kits going together now. Those things are going to sell good and there really bad ass.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
not to sure what it made at 6000, the converter would flash right to 6250 on the datalog.. Ryan told us to try the converter at the track and go from there..

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
not to sure what it made at 6000, the converter would flash right to 6250 on the datalog.. Ryan told us to try the converter at the track and go from there..
rpm transmission did my converter and trans. My motor is ported ls3 heads, stock intake, 1 3/4 headers. Nothing to special. You guys need a f2 LOL my brackets will support one too:)

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
you got wheel slip and blower slip going on? Pretty nice no's thou. I think we will make 800 @ 15l-16bs of boost with my customers car.

Dan right now with the pullies on the car @ 7000 we are at the blowers 74,000 red line, do you think with your brackets and cog pullies it will pick up any more boost with out killing the blower???

·
Registered
153 Posts
you got wheel slip and blower slip going on? Pretty nice no's thou. I think we will make 800 @ 15l-16bs of boost with my customers car.
That's pretty bad ass. I need some bigger injectors. And a tighter converter, and it will be over 1000

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Dan right now with the pullies on the car @ 7000 we are at the blowers 74,000 red line, do you think with your brackets and cog pullies it will pick up any more boost with out killing the blower???
That blower can go a little more than that:) you guys must have a 8'' crank pulley and around a 4'' blower pulley? I do a 83 cog and a 48 on this car. But can do smaller. If the belt dont slip your going to pick up boost regaurdless but you can spin that blower more too.

83 and 40 blower pulley would get you 78435 blower speed.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
That's pretty bad ass. I need some bigger injectors. And a tighter converter, and it will be over 1000
I bet it will, we have stock pcm, versa fueler inj driver and 160's in this car:) 2 bar map senor no maf sensor

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That blower can go a little more than that:) you guys must have a 8'' crank pulley and around a 4'' blower pulley? I do a 83 cog and a 48 on this car. But can do smaller. If the belt dont slip your going to pick up boost regaurdless but you can spin that blower more too.

83 and 40 blower pulley would get you 78435 blower speed.

thanks for the info, now we know what we need to do if he wants more power... also going to need more injector like you are running with the injector driver... Im thinking Ryan said it only has around 21 degrees of timming in it.. The car was ran on VP113 gas.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
thanks for the info, now we know what we need to do if he wants more power... also going to need more injector like you are running with the injector driver... Im thinking Ryan said it only has around 21 degrees of timming in it.. The car was ran on VP113 gas.
We got 15 degrees in this car LOL its pretty safe/soft and e85 is as good or better than that vp fuel. that car should rock for sure. How new are your 80's? i need a set of those.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts