Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It´s all billet engine with extra head bolts. Good strong solid piece. I holp it´s goes 5.7-5.8 with that power and weight...

·
Registered
196 Posts
Nice setup!! Im wondering about the flame that just ignited in the end of the run. Is that normal as that would scare the crap of me when Im doing a run. Thanks, not bashing just asking.

·
Registered
17,466 Posts
It’s all in the chassis with that much horsepower.
Not bashing either with the head gasket question.

What was your torque number ?

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Bad ass, keep us posted on how it does on the track

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We have winter time here, where im living ( North Europe). Estonia is same line as Michigan...

We can start testing car in May. First tests comes in Sweden, Malmö our Tierp Arena.

Thanks guys :)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
We was running 6 times this year 6.0... but still not 5.99 :) So i shipped car over to US to come Snowbird race 6-8 december
in Bradenton Raceway, Florida
I upgrage this year car to FT-Spark8 and car works fine now. In dyno we was running with smart coils and made 2920whp with 60psi boost but it wasn´t work good. All time missfire and need to lean fuel out to get it work.
Last year with smart coil and 60psi boost i got top speed 234mph, now with FT-Spark 8 and same boost car runs 249mph speed!
Can´t wait to get back in track! My good friend Andreas Arthursson from Sweden comes with me and help me with car tune...
See you guys in Bradenton 6-8 december!

·
Registered
17,466 Posts
We was running 6 times this year 6.0... but still not 5.99 :) So i shipped car over to US to come Snowbird race 6-8 december
in Bradenton Raceway, Florida
I upgrage this year car to FT-Spark8 and car works fine now. In dyno we was running with smart coils and made 2920whp with 60psi boost but it wasn´t work good. All time missfire and need to lean fuel out to get it work.
Last year with smart coil and 60psi boost i got top speed 234mph, now with FT-Spark 8 and same boost car runs 249mph speed!
Can´t wait to get back in track! My good friend Andreas Arthursson from Sweden comes with me and help me with car tune...
See you guys in Bradenton 6-8 december!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsTSW8eJ3FY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGORgGQxcS0
How often do you replace head gaskets?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts