Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
28,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone live near the old kool aid drinker? I’m concerned in his well being after he finds out there was no Trump collusion in the Mueller report.

·
Registered
6,470 Posts
Wut?

·
Registered
11,054 Posts
427Carpi suicide watch....Hope he succeeds....:p

·
Registered
3,935 Posts
But, I was told not to be mean to him after the election in 16, for all of the bad things he said about Trump when Trump was campaigning in the POTUS election.

I guess since he voted for Trump [so he claimed], it made all of the bullshit he said about Trump, all good?

·
Aviation Section
25,376 Posts
He is actually a good retired guy, worked hard all of his life with a misguided vision, he just needs to be put on the right track and as luck would have it that is what we are here for! Dave

·
Registered
18,926 Posts
He lives around Washington in the areas where all of the bureaucrats live so he has never suffered like others at the hands of the Democrats. So he sees only what they are selling ,if you talk with anyone in that area they are the same way vast majority of the Washington Circle are all democrats. He also likes to stir the pot.

·
Registered
8,618 Posts
He lives around Washington in the areas where all of the bureaucrats live so he has never suffered like others at the hands of the Democrats. So he sees only what they are selling ,if you talk with anyone in that area they are the same way vast majority of the Washington Circle are all democrats. He also likes to stir the pot.
Well I'm a guy that likes to see people achieve their goals. If he is ANYWHERE close by and decides to hang himself, I'll only be too glad to pitch in and pull on his(?) legs...:rolleyes:

·
Banned
14,510 Posts
Anyone live near the old kool aid drinker? I’m concerned in his well being after he finds out there was no Trump collusion in the Mueller report.
Hopefully this government tit sucking faggot will be dead soon.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts