Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 195 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Gremlin

Fits in the garage with more than a foot to spare. :) The Pantera only fit with a few inches to spare.

engine & stock K member gone.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Adding this to the pile of parts. Unfortunately the bell didn't have the SFI sticker, it has been cut on a bit, and it was over .050" out, so a new one will be used.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

8pack talked me into selling him the rear axle out of my coupe.

Of course he waited until I had it out of the car to mention that we needed to figure out a way to fit it in his checked baggage for his flight back to the bay... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Amusing bit of useless trivia: the winters axle came out of the 1995 IROC series Dodge that won at Daytona...

·
draggin' ass
13,396 Posts

The better question here is why do you live in a house with only one car garage? Cool project

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The better question here is why do you live in a house with only one car garage? Cool project
Not me... The builder lives a few minutes north of the Golden Gate Bridge... land there is retard expensive... and it took about a year battle with the city just to get the permit to build a small 1.5 car garage.

·
Registered
399 Posts

When it rains it pores. The car parts fairy showed up today with a truck load of parts... I managed to get everything unpacked and the quickchange back together. The plan is to start working on the front suspension so I can work on dealing with my oil pan and headers soon. I can already see that its going to be a mofo:-damnit

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)

I'm not a mopar or hemi guy so I can't say for sure but the camshaft selected seems baby sized...

Any low compression street hemi owners on here? This is supposed to be the cam.

1 - 20 of 195 Posts