Yellow Bullet Forums banner

561 - 580 of 659 Posts

·
Registered
4,545 Posts
I dont want to spoil it,it will be on the next episode
Cantu was crying about Johnny quick at the top end of his pass. I believe that is who he said, not chucky.
Jeez they are street racing on tv. Getting paid. Cantu should pick on the real Chuck. He’s always ready for a throw down, lol.
that looks bitchin.
I musta missed ax eyes in end or it cut off my dvr.

·
Banned
4,744 Posts
I think they should have let Flip go out with a little more integrity but the show was new. I would have told everyone he died street racing.

·
Banned
4,744 Posts
It bothered me that they didn't cover for their friend. Suicide is a pretty weak way to go out and the rest of the world didn't need to know it.

·
Banned
4,744 Posts
Just shut up. Shits been covered. You keep staying 8 years behind.
Would you like my balls salted or unsalted? I guess I grew up a little differently than they did.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Shawn forgot to clean the oil line and their big ass oil filter out before firing up the new engine. They explain it all in the YT vid.

Just one of those deals where you forgot to do the simple things. Oh well. Car seems fast!! Watch the video!

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Shawn forgot to clean the oil line and their big ass oil filter out before firing up the new engine. They explain it all in the YT vid.

Just one of those deals where you forgot to do the simple things. Oh well. Car seems fast!! Watch the video!
Saw that today. That bites.

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
These "little things" are killing them. They really need to do a checklist and quit missing stuff like this. Ryan's operation would be a good place to learn this.

·
Registered
21,316 Posts
These "little things" are killing them. They really need to do a checklist and quit missing stuff like this. Ryan's operation would be a good place to learn this.
Yeah, they've admitted they aren't good at the little things. I appreciate they are willing to put their fuck ups out there for everyone to see. We all make mistakes. He could have just lied and blamed it on someone else. This is an expensive lesson but it's been learned. They have the best YouTube channel out there in my opinion.

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
Yeah, they've admitted they aren't good at the little things. I appreciate they are willing to put their fuck ups out there for everyone to see. We all make mistakes. He could have just lied and blamed it on someone else. This is an expensive lesson but it's been learned. They have the best YouTube channel out there in my opinion.
I also like their channel and follow them. There have been several other similar problems and no backups. Getting a new backup motor available and in the trailer will help. Shawn mentioned it on one one of their shows.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Agree 100% with everything you stated! But, there comes a time when you must realize your shortcomings and adjust accordingly! Simply put, they are not "engine" guys. Their shop has no "clean" room/space to do proper engine assembly. I have yet to see any proper assembly/checking tools - bore gauge, micrometers, stretch gauge - you get the picture. They attack a fairly exotic race engine with an impact and think that's just fine!

They made a wise decision, which I hope carries on, in taking the engine back to PLR for repair. They had many successful passes out of the original PLR build, and only encountered issues when they broke the seal and started doing their own maintenance!

I do wish them nothing but good fortune, as I think Shaun is a great/genuine guy!

·
Registered
141 Posts
187 Customs doesn’t do any of their own engine work if I remember correctly. Short of pulling heads, swapping springs, cam or small stuff. They just got that motor back right before NPK for the new car. And they have a guy for most of their other engines for their builds/projects. They don’t have time to do any engine work lol.

·
FHRITP
50,933 Posts
Moron nation!

561 - 580 of 659 Posts