Yellow Bullet Forums banner

541 - 560 of 659 Posts

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Why do some teams pour the traction compound behind the rear tires? They are obviously backing into it, but why?

·
Registered
10,747 Posts
Not impressed by who got called up. Some good spot swaps tonite and list should be finalized in a couple weeks. Unless Axeman and his roid rage kills everyone next week lol. Just going by the outro clip, looks like he’s fed up with something.
Funny part is, he was wrong. Nobody wanted to argue with crazy eyes though. lol

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Why do some teams pour the traction compound behind the rear tires? They are obviously backing into it, but why?
I wondered the same thing, I've always just splashed it in front of the tire and rolled into it.

I am constantly surprised a how well some of those girls drive with so little mechanical knowledge about the cars. Is Precious really that dumb, or is it some hillbilly act thing?

Fucking Axman has a cool tow rig... Still a dick though. Looks like he shows his colors next week.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts
If the starting line is close to the burnout area, they'll back into it so there's less of a chance to back up too far after the burnout. If the juice is that much closer to the starting line, you run the risk of accidently backing into it before staging the car, especially if you have a longer wheelbase car. Some drivers don't want to stage right on the line so they have a little room for error if their opponent leaves early.

·
Registered
10,747 Posts
Fucking Axman has a cool tow rig... Still a dick though. Looks like he shows his colors next week.
He got a little amped up but it looks like he keeps himself on a pretty tight leash. I like the guy.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Anyone pick up on JJ Manson talking about he needed more time before his race to adjust his "points" ?
He said he may have to sand down his "points"

It sounded like a joke but no one of the show cracked a smile about it.

Oh, and Axman's rig is huge. That stacker trailer must have the largest wheels/tires that will fit a trailer

·
Registered
141 Posts
I mean he DID give a reason for needing more time. I mean why would you tell your competitor exactly what you got wrong?

I thought it was funny!

·
Pontiac "big block"
10,168 Posts
Anyone pick up on JJ Manson talking about he needed more time before his race to adjust his "points" ?

Oh, and Axman's rig is huge. That stacker trailer must have the largest wheels/tires that will fit a trailer

I laughed

Gotta get me a points file!

·
Registered
4,724 Posts

He didn't get the rise he was expecting for sure, I was impressed by how quick these guys can recover from knocking the rods out of an engine though. Spare engines lying around I guess...

I'd be down for the count. Amateurs (me) vs Pros (them)

·
Registered
5,762 Posts
What was that all about^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
I dont want to spoil it,it will be on the next episode

·
Pontiac "big block"
10,168 Posts
I was scrolling quickly and those two pics worked like a flip book. lol

That's a certified bitch ass move.

541 - 560 of 659 Posts