Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
i love my g22 glock easy, simple, never jams, and damn acurate with 165gr loads. the 180s tend to get thrown around. the sigma is still nice for the money and was so much like the glock they got sued for it.

·
Go Fuck Yourself
7,143 Posts
I have the sd40ve Great gun and very accurate. A friend of mine that is a glock guy liked it so much he is buying one.

·
Registered
12,487 Posts
Kahr Arms CW40 here.. I love it.

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
XD/XDM, M&P, or a glock would be the guns I would be looking at. There are many other choices that are great but those three are great choices.

·
Registered
4,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have the sd40ve Great gun and very accurate. A friend of mine that is a glock guy liked it so much he is buying one.
I heard alot about those being inaccurate???
How is yours? Good price and its a good looking piece for sure.

·
Registered
517 Posts
If ya go with a glock get the compensated model. I have some friends with glock 22 & after they shot my glock 22C they say they wish they had gotten the compensated one.

·
Go Fuck Yourself
7,143 Posts
I heard alot about those being inaccurate???
How is yours? Good price and its a good looking piece for sure.
Inaccurate? Not even close. It's the most accurate handgun I've ever used personally and a friend grouped very well with it also. I tried to go buy a 9mm a few min ago and he said the 40 and 9mm is sold out everyday the new shipment comes in but some glocks were still there....just sayin.

·
Go Fuck Yourself
7,143 Posts
If ya go with a glock get the compensated model. I have some friends with glock 22 & after they shot my glock 22C they say they wish they had gotten the compensated one.
Compensated one? Like you have a small dick and a big glock? Or do you mean concealed model? Lol

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
what the compensated part, can that be added to a standard 22

·
Go Fuck Yourself
7,143 Posts
I'm not sure if it can be added. Don't use it for home defense though cause the bright blast from sudden darkness will mess with your eyes etc.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
i added a crimson trace lazer to mine, some for intimidation and some as ballast

1 - 20 of 69 Posts