Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Eagle lift here for 10+ years and has been working well. It gets used lots for restoration work, mechanical work, and storage.

Friends are happy with Bendpack, and Tech lift as well.

·
Registered
7,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
u make me want a iroc again chad..didnt you say one is getting a 383 on fb?they look pretty org.
The front one is 100% original.

The back one I have done a lot to it. Ported the heads, ported TPIS Mini Ram, cam, 8mm valves, steel rockers, headers, billet TPIS throttle body, TPIS chip, 3" exhaust w/spintech, converter, new 4L60 transmission, aluminum drive shaft, new wheels, lowered it, new fuel pump, and just recently found a rare Dana 44 we put under it.

·
Registered
8,969 Posts
Pics of the Mullet or it didn't happen.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Nice set-up!
Might be a stupid question but do the posts need bolted to the floor? I have in floor heat and would be nervous as hell drilling into the concrete. It looks like you don't have them bolted down in the pic

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
Looks Awesome!
What kind of interior siding is that on the walls and ceiling?
Is it just the same siding you would use on the exterior or?

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Nice set-up!
Might be a stupid question but do the posts need bolted to the floor? I have in floor heat and would be nervous as hell drilling into the concrete. It looks like you don't have them bolted down in the pic
I've got a 4 post and a lift covered up waiting for this garage to get done (logs). My understanding was that the 4 post did not have to be bolted down.

·
Registered
7,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nice set-up!
You can, I didn't. One reason I liked this lift is because of the box around the 5x5 post. This is the debate with them, being a channel post is stronger.. Anyway, you run the lift all the way up and back down and all 4 posts square themselves up.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts