Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I run a nitrous 665" BBC in a top sportsman firebird. 114" wheelbase. The car carries the front end to far and high. We have been adding weight to the nose which has been helping but we are at 30 lbs of lead and it wants more. I'm thinking I must be able to make a 4 link or shock adjustments to calm down the wheel stands. When we lower the wheelie bars the wheel speed gets out of control.The car with the extra weight was at LF 683,RF 571,LR 624 and RR 622. 4 link is IC at 60",hieght at 6.7" with 84% anti squat. Any help would be appreciated.Thanks

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the input. We were thinking along the same lines. I was hoping for more traffic but at least its something. Thanks

·
Registered
16,506 Posts
Thanks for the input. We were thinking along the same lines. I was hoping for more traffic but at least its something. Thanks
Maybe repost as a different title? "Up and out settings for big tire 4 link".................or something like that? You can sometimes get some helpful info in the "lets talk racing" threads.......

·
Registered
173 Posts
I think what this boils down to is, the info you were given is good. Try it, and get back to the forum. You could have had 50 guys giving you 50 different opinions. At least see if moving it as the advice works, or makes it worse.

My 2 cents
Corey

·
Registered
683 Posts
that info is good. typical starting point for any average PM/TS type car, somewhere between where you are and the advised change. testing, testing, testing. and the tracks you run may require at the track adjustments.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts