Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if this would work or if that spread is too narrow? I'm trying to get roughly 57 out 7 up for my IC and can do it 2 ways. 9.75 rear spread 2.5" above axle centerline and 6.75 front or I can do 11.75 rear 4.5" above axle centerline and 8 front spread both are very close to 57-58 out and 7 up. Will the car react differently depending which one I use and why?

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
You are not getting much, so i will give my .02. I am not an expert, but I went to Dave Morgan's seminar and tried a lot of stuff dialing in my car. To be concise, I believe he stressed to keep the top bar as close to the housing as you can and get the IC that you want. In other words, when there are two settings, choose the one that puts the top bar the closest to the housing. It changes the leverage. If you have not yet tried this, I suggest that you do. BUT, I stress that I am not an expert.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You are not getting much, so i will give my .02. I am not an expert, but I went to Dave Morgan's seminar and tried a lot of stuff dialing in my car. To be concise, I believe he stressed to keep the top bar as close to the housing as you can and get the IC that you want. In other words, when there are two settings, choose the one that puts the top bar the closest to the housing. It changes the leverage. If you have not yet tried this, I suggest that you do. BUT, I stress that I am not an expert.
Thanks for the info. I think I'll try as is first and if it needs a move I will certainly try the lower top bar option first.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts