Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
How much does it affect tune if any? Or does it just limit max nitrous flow capability? I'm in -4 limited class and have a IS real street plate on sbf.

·
Super Moderator
12,191 Posts
How much does it affect tune if any? Or does it just limit max nitrous flow capability? I'm in -4 limited class and have a IS real street plate on sbf.

One of the things the smaller line does is creates more pressure drop. The shorter you can make the line the better.. If your running one of our Real Street plates give me a call, I may have a couple of ideas that can help you.. Thanks, SJ

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One of the things the smaller line does is creates more pressure drop. The shorter you can make the line the better.. If your running one of our Real Street plates give me a call, I may have a couple of ideas that can help you.. Thanks, SJ
I didn't think about pressure being adversely affected. I'll give you a call. We haven't plumbed nitrous and fuel sytem yet so looking forward to talking with ya. Thanks Steve for the reply!

·
Registered
381 Posts
i'm hoping that it does make a difference, i was going to change my 14ft -4 line to a 6ft -6 line. and also move the bottle from the bed of the truck to the cab of the truck. I'm thinking the cool air blowing on the bottle when it's in the bed, making it loose pressure also

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
ReisRacing, you will SAVE alot of Cash on those decisions, and get better performance results. Think about the amount (volume) of n20 (and $$$) it takes to fill those LONG lines you have now. Good decision. And YES, it will be easier to maintain the bottle pressure where you want it with the shorter lines & the bottles in the warmth of the truck.

·
Registered
381 Posts
right now i get 3 full passes on the 1/4 mile with a 300 shot. I might be expecting to much after changing things around, but it's worth a try.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts