Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok you have a small inch nitrous motor running 4.71 to the 8th
what would you expect this pass to run out the back door ?

·
Registered
439 Posts
maybe mid 7.30's

·
In the Beams.
21,997 Posts
7.35 .....you can go to TIM MCAMIS 's website then click on cool stuff.... you'll find a 1/4 to 1/8 mile calculator, HP to et est. & so on...

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
"I" know what the top end numbers should say im just hoping to gather up some educated opinions from people who know as well.
There seems to be some folks that dont agree that a 4.71 to the 8th would run a 7.30 something on the top end so what better place to go than to the racers

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
"I" know what the top end numbers should say im just hoping to gather up some educated opinions from people who know as well.
There seems to be some folks that dont agree that a 4.71 to the 8th would run a 7.30 something on the top end so what better place to go than to the racers
I would have to think it would be a high 7.30 something. I went 4.78 @ 154 -7.32 @ 194 with a 94mm turbo setup. What was your speed to the 1/8th on the 71 pass?

·
Registered
936 Posts
lets see here a certain small cube car beside us in joliet went a 7.404 with a 4.767 1/8th mile... so knock .057 off that et it's a 7.347 and imo if you pck uo .057 in the 1/8th the backhalf will be even faster..... david

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Are you insinuating that Joey B might be "hangin" back a little -- if so, why not just come out an pose the question. This isn't the "other website" -- nobody will get "shut down".

From the looks of things, there are some mighty unhappy campers in the NPS ranks..................

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO im not insinuating anything I'm just collecting knowledgeable opinions for debate. It really isnt even about Joey. ;)
Im just trying to figure out if im missing something because Im not a seasoned driver or crew person but to even oblivious me:D is obvious is obvious so i figured ya all would be able to show me where i have it all wrong. School me please I'm enjoying it.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts