On 28's in OL275, I'm assuming...

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
Treed

·
Registered
78 Posts
Yep, Terry Elam is running Outlaw 275. Heard he went a 4.68 yesturday during testing. Check out the "ORTC NO MERCY TEST UPDATES....." thread it may have more detail.

·
Registered
12,568 Posts
I didn't know urist was at SGMP! I look for him to take these radial guys to school on 28s. He went 4.62 on his 7.02 pass but the car weighs less in NMRA i think. Duck going to have a fit giving that hat away to a slick tire phucker LOL. Them turbos better look out.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Congrats John Urist!! I'm not saying he can't do it, but just remember qualifying doesn't mean a thing. I've seen alot of guys qualify top in the field and then lose first round of eliminations on race day. It's all about consistency.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Sorry met him at SCSN he and his crew were next to us all weekend, bunch of pricks. My opinion. and his old lady almost ran there quad into my car in staging lanes and gave me a dirty look. The can stay back east in november for all i care.
love wally

·
Registered
400 Posts
go john.

hmm not sticking up for him. but its weird he was a prick. everytime i have hung out with him he was cool..

oh and at NMRA bowling green that thing was a bracket car. and deadly fast.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Sorry met him at SCSN he and his crew were next to us all weekend, bunch of pricks. My opinion. and his old lady almost ran there quad into my car in staging lanes and gave me a dirty look. The can stay back east in november for all i care.
love wally
you must be mixed up, did you need a part and we refused to help? maybe you just didnt like the music all weekend? it would be pretty sad if a car 3 tenths slower showed up again and won.

Nate

1 - 20 of 46 Posts