Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
rather have a good carburetor and center section...:)

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
i remember back when tampa played oakland i walk out of the hotel and within 100 feet i had two people offer $6000 for two tickets..
I wouldnt sell, starters will tampa ever get back to the super bowl, 2. i was already out in san deigo and would never let my self live it down

but 4683 for "holy shit"!!!!!!!

josh

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
I wonder how many tickets are bought on a credit card and never paid. Some people do not care about their credit.

·
Bad Muther Fucka
844 Posts
i remember back when tampa played oakland i walk out of the hotel and within 100 feet i had two people offer $6000 for two tickets..
I wouldnt sell, starters will tampa ever get back to the super bowl, 2. i was already out in san deigo and would never let my self live it down

but 4683 for "holy shit"!!!!!!!

josh

That's where two fools met One for offering and one for turning it down. God bless America's dumb asses

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
That's where two fools met One for offering and one for turning it down. God bless America's dumb asses
Actually not true when you figure you have already paid for airfare, hotel , rental car plus 800 per ticket it wouldn't make sense not to go esp after being a season ticket holder for the previous 8 years

1 - 20 of 20 Posts