Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a THP twin 57mm turbo on my 05 Mustang with stock heads and stock cams, we got a best of [email protected] with that set-up, I got tired of it and had my friend Greg from Racers Edge Tuning in California build me a new set up.... here are some pics of the progress of it....

New Mods

Custom Turbo Cams
CNC Heads
Custom Kit from Racers Edge Tuning
Precision 7175's CEA
(2) Flipped PT1000 A/W Intercoolers
Chiseled Custom Water Tank
Precision Waste Gates
RPS BOV's

The car already has a built Short-block, Strange Built 8.8, AMS1000 with CO2, Mike's Transmissions Built TH400, Return Fuel System.

Fabrication and tuning from RET and all parts from Ed's Speed Shop...

This is the old Set-up

New Project Pictures

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
When everything is on I will find a spot. Have to see the room left when We get the intercoolers from Precision.

Ed you forgot the most important pic! No motor in, meaning no stress on the headers/up pipes.

·
Registered
14,301 Posts
Looking good Ed and Greg

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yea, I'm trying to figure out that one for mine as well. I have a 2010, so it should be similar in fitment. What size downpipes are you planning on, 4"? Also, what are your ET goals? I plan on 8.50's and maybe turn it up and run some low 8's, but I only have a 10 point cage and don't plan on a 25.x any time soon.

·
draggin' ass
13,419 Posts
Where will the radiator go? Sweet build, nice to see a three valve motor get this level of attention.

1 - 20 of 152 Posts