Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for wiring ideas for three step, two step, trans brake, boost controller.

I guess theres a few different methods to get this done, and I enjoy wiring , but I would like others opinions on how they might do it. Here’s what we got and what I would like the combo to do.
Parts,
Twin turbo car, MSD 10+,8737 3step,12volt button on shifter for trans brake, AMS 500 boost controller.

I would like to engage the 3step on the foot brake to help the initial spool at say 3000rpm..
12volt button on steering wheel?

Off the 3step (let go of 3step button) and into the 2step hopefully stalling at 5000rpm
12volt tbrake button on shifter? need to engage stage 1 of boost controller
Launch, need to release tbrake and engage stage 2 of ramp of boost on controller. Because Im releasing tbrake power, and need to engage power on boost controller for stage 2 ramp and target boost, unsure of best method. ( wot switch on throttle?
Now that I think bout it, This last one for me requires more thought from me, and Sorry if im lacking info here , ive had a long day and my brain is really short circuiting. lol

Thanks guys

·
Registered
844 Posts
You will need to set the 3 and 2 steps to almost the same RPM, like 4800/5000. 2000 RPM is way too much spread. Just FYI.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts