Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just curious what spring rate the 3rd gen guys are using with a big block and twins ? i have a aluminum big block with twins up front and the spring rate i have right now is 225 .. its that a good start ?

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
just curious what spring rate the 3rd gen guys are using with a big block and twins ? i have a aluminum big block with twins up front and the spring rate i have right now is 225 .. its that a good start ?
sorry guys not trying to hijack but any of yall got any pics of them with twins? wanting to do the same but didnt think it would fit as it would also see some street time and of course would need a huge radiator and so on.

·
I kill parts
10,101 Posts
I would think 225 would be a bit heavy. I thought my 175's were a bit heavy for the low deck/n20 combo, and since they're still plenty tall enough with a filled iron tall-deck block and the 1471 setting on top, I'd say 150-175 should be plenty.

·
Registered
958 Posts
I would think 225 would be a bit heavy. I thought my 175's were a bit heavy for the low deck/n20 combo, and since they're still plenty tall enough with a filled iron tall-deck block and the 1471 setting on top, I'd say 150-175 should be plenty.

My 175lbs with a Nitrous BBC went right to the ground after installation and are fully compressed. I am putting 250lb springs on this week.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts