Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just recently purchased a set of 3754 MT Et Streets, I was intentionaly trying to get the 3754x ET Street radial PRo but bought the wrong ones. Now im in between using them or loosing a bit of money and sending them back. I have a 94 Toyota Supra , the car weight is about 3300-3500. Car has been [email protected] with consistent 1.4x 60s with about 830-900HP through a TH400. I was running a MT ET Street Radial but on the street if i turned it on my highest boost setting +/- 1080 whp , the car would spin the tires every time. Would these ET Streets perform better on the street than the ET Street Radial ? Should i use the ET Street Radial Pro instead ? I dont mid the wear , and the car has skinnies in the front idk if that matters.

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
put the pro on it.. you will be much happier.. customer just put pros on his 1500 whp gtr and he loved them..

·
Registered
370 Posts
the bias will be more forgiving on un preped tracks and the street but will handle like a 48 hudson hornet

·
Registered
76 Posts
Be carefull with a pro radial and stock/TRD diff. Might wanna look into DSS rear kit to run that tire.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts