Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Called strange today for a center section . gave him my ring gear choice . they don't have and don't know when they are going to have . You figure a big company like strange would have better anwsers than that. any one know what the deal is with this.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Called strange today for a center section . gave him my ring gear choice . they don't have and don't know when they are going to have . You figure a big company like strange would have better anwsers than that. any one know what the deal is with this.
Not trying to be a dick but if they don't have that ratio what did you want him to say? Maybe they are back ordered or something.

Just saying

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
When I was looking, the best I could find new was 3.50.

Forget what anyones website says. They're too lazy to update them!...:-D

·
Registered
570 Posts
The 3.40s vanished when Richmond was purchased by Motive. They have been impossible to get ever sense. They will be produced again, but I bet it won't be until late 2012. Just my 2-cents

·
Registered
605 Posts
I actually have a set thats never made a pass from mark williams that have been micro polished by mark williams that i'm probably gonna sell. These are brand new and never been put in a car... I myself need a 3.20 and gonna have to opt another route myself.

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Motive purchasing Richmond,, this means the Motive gears are going to get much better in quality,, or the Richmond gears are going to suck...
If you are interested I have 2 sets Richmond {original Richmond}3.40 with low number of passes in excellent condition,, also have a Richmond 3.30.. Sold the 3.20 gear I had {wish I had more 3.20}

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Motive purchasing Richmond,, this means the Motive gears are going to get much better in quality,, or the Richmond gears are going to suck...
If you are interested I have 2 sets Richmond {original Richmond}3.40 with low number of passes in excellent condition,, also have a Richmond 3.30.. Sold the 3.20 gear I had {wish I had more 3.20}
I should add,, these are 9310 big pin Pro gears...

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
If the ones coming through the door lately are any indication it's not looking good. Had a set Friday with .007" runout on the spool side of the gear.

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
If the ones coming through the door lately are any indication it's not looking good. Had a set Friday with .007" runout on the spool side of the gear.
From what I was told Richmond's tooling went to someone beside motive,, Fortunately I found a ware house that has stocked up on the original Richmond gears..

·
Registered
10,234 Posts
want the 3.30 gear still, we just keep missing each other, and forgot about it til saw this thread

1 - 18 of 18 Posts