Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a new set of M/T 33x 10.5 w tires from a local speed shop. I was told the warehouse in NW Indiana just got in 12 sets last week. The dates are pretty far off as is the roll out.
I questioned this and was told it is the best we could do. One was dated 2608 and is marked 102 1/8. The other date was 1109 with a 103 1/8 roll out.
Any suggestions?

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
I just picked up a new set of M/T 33x 10.5 w tires from a local speed shop. I was told the warehouse in NW Indiana just got in 12 sets last week. The dates are pretty far off as is the roll out.
I questioned this and was told it is the best we could do. One was dated 2608 and is marked 102 1/8. The other date was 1109 with a 103 1/8 roll out.
Any suggestions?
take them back and call M/T direct and get a perfect rollout and fresh set.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
The date codes are farther apart than I'd like to see, but the rollouts are the big concern. I would talk to your dealer to see if he can exchange them. They should be able to help. If not, give us a call.

A 1" difference will not work.

Thanks,

Jason Moulton

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My dealer had me return the tires to his warehouse and I was able to personally go through the racks and find a replacement set. Same roll out and same date codes.
Thanks for all your advice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts